Provides Dealers with Increased Functionality, More Mobility and Added Services
GREENVILLE, SC., August 1, 2013 - Legacy Security Services is proud to announce that we are converting all our monitoring software to the Manitou platform from Bold Technologies. Bold Technologies has been an industry leader in Central Station Automation software since 1981 and is currently providing support for over 500 systems worldwide. The conversion will result in significant efficiencies for our dealers and their staff. This change allows Legacy to increase its capacity to grow and offer our dealers an unprecedented range of software and monitoring services.
A few of those applications and services are:
- User friendly Mobile Application that works on any web enabled device. The app gives the user the flexibility to view subscriber details, call lists, zone information, alarm activity and place accounts on and off test. Works on any device including Apple™, Android™, Windows Mobile™, Kindle™ handheld devices or tablets including standard web enabled cell phones.
- Browser based remote dealer access. Users can add new accounts, view and update customer information, place accounts on and off test, view activity and run customized reports. Extremely powerful, it already includes over 100 canned reports. So powerful you can limit your employees and service techs to only access the features, reports and data you want to allow. Works with all major browsers like Internet Explorer™, Chrome™, Safari™ and Firefox™.
- Caller ID Injection on outbound calls. When calling your customers, they will see your company name and phone number on their caller ID display. Your customers and their contacts will know it’s you calling and not an unknown caller increasing your company visibility and to avoid those ignored calls during alarm notifications.
- An all new subscriber Mobile Application that offers a multitude of lifesaving features. Features include mobile PERS monitoring, fall detection, vehicle impact detection, airbag deployment monitoring, emergency SOS, GPS tracking, cyber threats, and much more. No matter what the emergency the application triggers an instantaneous emergency response conveying the exact location along with PSAP (Public-Safety Answering Point) information to the central station.
- Full integration between the central station automation software and the billing software. Customer level, system level and service level information are linked and automatically created. This includes updates and deletes if necessary. This insures real time synchronization between the systems, reducing occasional errors.
- The Universal Connector. This technology allows you to monitor almost anything. If it can communicate, it can be monitored. The Universal Connector allows Legacy to create alarms from an e-mail, text message, IP communicator, direct phone call via Caller ID, DVR motion alert, PC/Server monitoring software and more. The possibilities are endless. Dealers can leverage this technology to increase their monitoring scope, grow revenues and increase RMR by offering these new types of monitoring opportunities.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns or comments.
Legacy Security Services, Inc.
(800) 257-9425 x 5800
Legacy Security Services, Inc.
(800) 257-9425 x 5801